Thursday, January 16, 2014

Welcome to Earth - BBB Link Up


Today, Joe is taking over my blog for this months Boys Behind the Blog. The link up is hosted by Mal and Stephanie, so head on over and link up with them!

1. What was your favorite movie of 2013?
   I did not get to see a lot of movies this past year but my favorite was "Now You See Me".  It was original and had you guessing the whole time.



2. What is your all time favorite movie quote?
          "Welcome to Earth"  - Independence Day


3. What is your favorite type of movie? (Action, scary, comedy, etc)/
     Mystery Suspense.  If you have not seen them go watch "Identity" and "Memento"


4. What is your New Year's Resolution?
     I did not make one so that I don't have to feel bad at the end of the year for not accomplishing it.
5. Finish the sentence: This year I will....
     Run a marathon.


What was your favorite movie of 2013?
Did you link up with Mal and Steph for Boys Behind the Blog?

                                                  Follow Me: BlogLovin / Twitter Instagram


2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I want to run a marathon eventually too. I have a long way to go before I can do that though!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...