Monday, June 3, 2013

Amanda Cramer Photography and My trip to Hawaii!

I haven't been able to blog for the past week and a half, because I was in Hawaii!! I went to Hawaii to follow up on a promise to myself that I would continue to travel, even thought Joe is deployed. I didn't want his deployment to make me feel like I couldn't go anywhere. I am very fortunate to have many friends that live all over the United States.

Amanda is a friend of mine from college, we have been friends for about 6 or 7 years now. Her family lived in Daytona and was like family to me. We just get each other, we are both goof balls and sometimes have apposing views on topics, but at the end of the day we are still great friends. We would often be found running in the middle of the summer or laying around at the beach. Her family would always make me feel welcome for every holiday and everyday. I also met Joe through Amanda. She is now living in Hawaii with her husband and is a photographer. Check out her website here!

Hawaii is BEAUTIFUL. Since she is living there she know where the less touristy places are. She took us to a few beaches that were less crowed then Waikiki and we were able to get a lot of great photos. She took about 1000 photos of me and so many came out so cute. I am planning on making a photo book with pictures for Joe and send him a Hawaii themed care package. Here are a few of the pictures she took.




I love her style of photography and am very happy that I was able to help her practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...