Saturday, June 22, 2013

Texas!

I am so happy that I was able to take the time and head over to Austin to see my bff Brittany. I headed to Texas to help her pick out a wedding dress! My first day at Austin was filled with dress shopping and a day out in Austin.

We had great success at the bridal shop, Brittany found her dress, we found bridesmaid dressed, and her mom found her mother of the bride dress! I really wish that I could post a picture of her dress on here, but you just have to trust me, it is beautiful!! I can not wait to see her on her wedding day and get a ton of amazing photos. So, instead of showing you the dress I will share this photo! It was a very close second choice ;)




 After we found the dress we spent some time wondering around Austin. Of course we had to have a mini photo shoot, that is starting to become my thing. I am so lucky to have a ton of people in my life that love taking pictures! Brittany shot these beauties.






 We ended the day with a trip to Congress Street bridge to see the bats come out at night! It was amazing, there had to be millions of bats that came out.



Now, off to the bars with my boots! See y'all later! (that doesn't sound right coming out of my mouth haha)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...