Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Tiny Tea TeaTox - Review


Today is day 5 of my 28 day Tiny Tea TeaTox and I feel great! I have been noticing a lot of teatoxs on  instagram with amazing results. I chose Tiny Tea because they didn't promise that I would lose weight overnight. The before and after photos were all girls my size that just toned up. Tiny Tea also promises more energy, less bloating, and clearer skin.

I was so happy with the quick delivery and really cute packaging, that I couldn't wait to start my teatox. I have tried a traditional detox in the past and was happy with the results but not so happy with the laxative side effects. Tiny Tea is not a laxative, it is a mix of Chinese herbal tea that helps aid with your digestive system.

The first day I felt sick. My stomach was turning and I didn't know why. With a little bit of research on their website/instagram I learned that feeling sick is normal. They say that it is the toxins leaving your body. I am not sure if I buy that story, but I haven't felt sick since.



Pros:

  • The tea tastes like a really earthy green tea. I like to add a slice of lemon. The website says you can also add honey. 
  • My skin is clear! I have always had good skin, but the past few days my skin has been so clear and smooth. 
  • I have more energy. 
  • It's not a laxative, so less time in the bathroom!
  • My clothes are fitting better. I haven't lost any weight, but my stomach feels flatter. I can't wait to see my results at the end of the teatox. 
  • The tea comes in single serve tea bags, easy to take with you.
Cons:
  • You drink the tea 3 times a day, 30 mins before you eat. This has been kind of difficult, because it is a hot tea and you need access to hot water. The tea is not recommended to drink cold. 
  • You can only order the tea online, so you have to wait for it and it is sometimes back ordered. 
  • It's more expensive then the traditional detox that I did. $65 for the Tiny Tea vs $30 for First Cleanse (other detox).
Overall, I am very happy with the teatox so far and I can't wait to see my final results. 

Have you ever done a teatox or a detox?

***UPDATE, with before and after pictures Tiny Teatox Review - UPDATE

 Follow Me: BlogLovin / Twitter Instagram

11 comments:

  1. I might just have to try this! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So interesting! I'm going to have to do some research and give this a try! I can't wait to hear more about how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teatox!! Wow, definitely looking forward to seeing how it works on you.. Dropped by from Mal Smiles link up..
    Visit me @ http://willfullyelegant.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That seems interesting!! The toxin-flush thing is the "thing" right now but I haven't really tried it.

    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. For some reason, I really like the "earthy" tasting green tea. it tastes so natural to me. thanks for sharing your review.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey I love your blog!!! so quirky, following you, please can you check out my blog www.cozyuprw.blogspot.co.uk let me know what you think i would really appriciate it. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. they were so very rude and if you write any bad review about them they block you, they don't stand behind their products what so ever, it is so very expensive i wish they would train their staff to be more professional,and just to let you know i am not a big girl to start with and i wasn't looking for a magic way to loss weight, my goal was to feel more energetic and to get less bloated , hope my review will help at least one person:).

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Teegenießer finden bei yourtea.eu eine riesige Auswahl unterschiedlichster Teesorten. Exklusive Tees aus den besten Anbaugebieten der Erde sorgen für uneingeschränkten Trinkgenuss. Eine Teestunde mit yourtea entspannt und gehört zu den erholsamen Pausen im Alltag. Im yourtea-Shop findest du eine Fülle von exklusiven und interessanten Teemischungen. Manche Tees ergänzen sich hervorragend in ihrer Geschmacksnote und werden von uns mit viel Erfahrung komponiert. Grüner Tee, weißer Tee oder yourtea, alle diese Mischungen sorgen für Abwechslung und für einen runden und vollmundigen Geschmack. Manche Sorten schmecken so fein, dass sie ohne Zucker ihr Aroma am besten entfalten, andere Nuancen lassen sich mit Zucker oder Kandis hervorragend abrunden.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...