Sunday, June 9, 2013

Zombies are Coming!! - Care Package

I am so excited for Joe to get this care package! I have been wanting to make it for a while now, but every time I go to make it I get another genius idea. I have a few more ideas brewing, however I decided to make this care package. I got the idea of sending a zombie themed package because Joe was reading World War Z. To be honest, I am not even sure if he liked the book. I was a bit nervous that this wasn't going to come out as planned. I have seen many zombie boxes on instagram and they don't look clean (which I guess could be the look that you can go for). I am very happy with the outcome of the box.



Inside of the box I included the following:
  • Walking Dead Season 1
  • 10 Zombie Movies
  • The Zombie Survival Guide 
  • Nerf Gun - To shoot Zombies
  • Nerf Ammo 
  • Zombie Targets - these were given to me from a shooting range 
  • Zombie Repellent - Sunscreen
  • Smelly Shoe Balls - To keep his shoes smelling good, Zombies can smell feet from miles away
  • Gushers, Fruit Roll Ups, Fruit by the foot - I like to send him these sugary snacks because I don't eat them and they will not be in our house. Hopefully he enjoys them while it lasts.
  • Popcorn- to eat while he watches the movies





I also included a little note addressed to him letting him know that Zombies are coming!! Hopefully he enjoys this care package as much as I enjoyed making it!


2 comments:

  1. This is so awesome! My boyfriend will definitely like this! May this be an inspiration for my gift for him? And can I know where did you buy those stuff? Thank you! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...