Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Investing

Investing is something that I know I should be doing, but have not been the best at. I was fortunate enough to start investing early with a 401K that was from my first real job. But, my knowledge of investments has been little to none. It is hard to know where to put your money and if you should be investing at all. Financial advisors can be expensive and sometimes not really worth it, depending on how much money you have to invest. The stock market can be a scary place with a lot of terms to know and learn.  But, I would love to learn how to make money with my money! 



I have recently found a blog that focus on tips for investing. It is called Invest Live Me and is packed with investment articles. It's a newer blog, but it is filled with useful information that is easy to follow and has very practical tips. 

One of the things that I have always had interest in is investing (no pun intended) and how to do it. I now have a place to go to learn about investing. I know this isn't everyones cup of tea, but I think it is important information to at least have an idea about. 

Head on over to Invest Like Me and check it out. You can also follow them on Twitter @BlogILM and on BlogLovin. 

Do you invest?
Is investing something that you have an interest in?


***Don't forget to enter to win the $200 gift card to H & M ***

                                                  Follow Me: BlogLovin / Twitter Instagram

2 comments:

  1. I am REALLY into planning for the future, and I faithfully put money into a 401k when I was working full-time. Now that I started my own little business of teaching private piano lessons, I probably should look into some type of investment plan for myself. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We invest a lot. Sometimes I think too much. But Hubs is really set on being a millionaire when he retires. He knows a lot more about it than I do. I just say yes and sign papers. Our best friend is a financial adviser, so he just ends up getting all of our money and putting it into different stocks and mutual fund, and whatever else he thinks is going to work for us. He takes a commission from the profits, and since we aren't touching that money anyway, we don't even notice his chunk missing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...