Sunday, August 3, 2014

Sunday Social


Happy Sunday!! I really enjoy Sunday's because they mark the beginning of my weekend! I am so excited to finally have some motivation to get back to blogging. For some reason, I find that I open my laptop and have nothing to say. But good news, I have a hand full of things to write about/share and I can't wait. I figured a nice little way of getting back into blogging would be through participating in a Sunday Social with Neely!!

1. Gum or Mints? - Gum for sure! I work the midnight shift at work and find myself "snacking" on gum often. It is way better then reaching for the Cheeze Its that I think I need to eat.

2. Tea or Coffee? - Tea!!! I LOVE tea! Green tea mainly, but I will drink most teas. Once again, the night shift has me sippin on at least one green tea a night. My favorite brand is Yogi tea. Who doesn't like a motivational saying along with your yummy tea!
Drinking green tea as I write this!
3. Fruits or Veggies? - Both. Recently I have been loving watermelon. But you will always find a ton of fruits and veggies in my refrigerator. I have lots of greens for juicing and a ton of fruit for snacking!

4. TV or Movies? - TV for sure! A Movie has to be really good for me to stay awake through the entire thing. I often find myself paying the movie theater to take a nap :) I like all types of TV shows, but mainly sitcoms or reality TV(I know, lame! But I just can't stop watching it!). Joe also got me hooked on Game of Thrones. 

5. Candles or Diffusers? - Candles....But I don't light them as often as I should. 

Have you ever linked up for Sunday Social?






                                                  Follow Me: BlogLovin / Twitter Instagram

8 comments:

  1. Your fridge sounds a lot healthier than mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to try juicing one day. I' always worried that I'm not getting enough fruits and vegetables every day and everyone says they are so tasty. And yummmm green tea. I drink it all day long. My favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been trying to make smoothies a few times a week lately and I've been loving it! My dad juiced when I was growing up and I remember loving it, really contemplating doing it for our family. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first Social Sunday. I am with you on TV vs. movies. I watch too much reality TV as well. I'm embarrassed to say I am addicted to the Housewives series, all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need a new lighter so I can light my candles again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love making juices with spinach and fruit, yum! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm such a fruit girl!
    I used to be the biggest fan of candles but recently I've been using tart warmers all throughout my house. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute blog! Now I feel like I need to go veggie shopping! Ha Hope you had a lovely weekend!

    Take care!
    Coral

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...