Sunday, November 3, 2013

Cara Box - Fall!


Cara Box




cara (car-rah) noun : beloved friend

Awesome things in the mail + Meeting new women + Encouragement = Cara Box


Thanks to the wonderful lady of Wifessionals for creating this monthly box swap. 

I have had a very busy week with work. It was a nice surprise to come home to a package at my door. I mean, who doesn't like packages? It was my Cara Box!!! This Month I was paired up with 2 Stephanie's!!! Crazy right? I received my box from Stephanie who writes over at Army Crafter! She is a Army wife who loves to run, crochet, bake, and do all things crafting. I loved getting to know her better. I feel like we truly had a ton in common! The other Stefanie blogs over at The Husak Household! This Stefanie is Czech and loves her heritage. She met her Czech husband at a Czech event and even knowns how to play the accordion. Both ladies were fun to get to know and I look forward to keeping in touch with them! Go over and say hello!

Now to the box!

I think Stephanie really got a good feel for who I am as a person. She sent me the following items:
  • Ear Warmer - She made me a really cute ear warmer to keep my ears warm here in Colorado. 
  • Halloween Kitchen Towels - I am trying my best to get into the spirit of the Holidays and these will be a good addition to my kitchen!
  • Paper Airplane - I don't think it's a secret that I love all things aviation. 
  • Note cards - I am a sucker for a handwritten note (which Stephanie also included) and stationary. So these cards are absolutely perfect!
  • Pumpkin Bread - Stephanie sent me some homemade bread! It was so yummy, it barely made the picture above :)
  • Mickey Mouse Pumpkin Decoration - This was so cute and is still sitting on my porch! I love it. 

Thank you Stephanie for all of the lovely items!! 

Happy Sunday and I hope you all have a wonderful week! 

 Follow Me: BlogLovin / Twitter Instagram



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...