Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Easy Green Drink


I am really a true fan of juices, even though I have never owned a juicer. I have always juiced with a blender. I have shared Green Drinks in the past but this one is an easy So, yesterday I headed over to Costco to buy a new juicer! I have shared green drinks before on the blog, but this time I wanted to share with you how to make an easy green juice. This juice can be  made with both a juicer and a blender. But a juicer will give you a much smoother drink. 

Ingredients (for 16oz of Juice):
  • 2 Cups of Kale 
  • 1/2 Cucumber 
  • 1/2 of a small Pineapple
  • 2 Celery Stalks  

  1. Cut all of the fruit into small pieces
  2. Add Pineapple to the Juicer
  3. Add Cucumber to the Juicer
  4. Add Celery to the Juicer
  5. Add Kale to the Juicer
  6. Mix the juice and place through a strainer




This green juice is amazing. It is so yummy and smooth. 

Do you have Juicer?
Do you have a favorite Green Drink?

 Follow Me: BlogLovin / Twitter Instagram


3 comments:

  1. I think we need to invest in a juicer! We always used to have a spinach/banana smoothie, but I'm thinking juicing might be the way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very health conscious and green drinks are my favorite health supplement. Reading your blog provides me the most easy and cost saving method. Thanks a lot for sharing. I hope it will taste better than other green drink powder.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...