Monday, June 16, 2014

Weekly Wishes

The Nectar Collective

I am not sure how I stumbled upon this link-up, but I love the idea! I just started following Melyssa from The Nectar Collectives and I am exited to join in the weekly link-up! It gives me the perfect Monday morning blog post and opportunity to write down a few things that I would like to accomplish this week.  

This Week's Wishes

1. Go to yoga 4 times- I just joined a new yoga studio, so it would be great to keep at it and use my membership! I love the feeling after my practice, but I must admit that I am not always the best at sticking to it. 
2. Run 16 miles - This week marks week 2 of my half marathon training. According to my Nike+ app, I need to run 16 miles this week to stay on track.
3. Wedding Planning - I wish I was the type of girl that had my wedding planned out since I was 5, but I am not. I have been dragging my feet and it is time to make some serious choices. 
4. Clean out my closet - I have a serious shopping issue, yet I always "never have anything to wear". Joe just washed a ton of clothes and folded them and I need to put the clothes away, but I don't have any room. So I need to clean out my closet and organize it!


I have feeling that these 3 things will be on my weekly wishes list often, but they are all important and I need to start somewhere right? Head on over to The Nectar Collectives and link up you Weekly Wishes!

What's on your to-do list this week?
Any closet organization tips?




                                                  Follow Me: BlogLovin / Twitter Instagram


1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the linkup and good luck with your wishes this week! I just had that same "clean out my closet" goal recently :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...