Friday, June 27, 2014

ABCs of ME


A picture from last week!

Hi, I am Stephanie! I figured that it has been awhile since I have blogged "regularly" and I am sure there are plenty of people that read (or don't read) my blog that have no idea who I am! So here is a great way to get to know me :) Hope you enjoy!

A - Available or married? 
So-to-be Married. I have been engaged since February of this year and have no idea when or where I will be getting married. I thought it was going to be Italy, but I am not sure. 

B- Book?
Just finished A Fault in Our Stars

C- Cake or Pie?
Cupcakes!! I know that wasn't an options, but they are sooo much better!

D- Drink of Choice?
Lemonade, I am  loving this Chia Berry Lemonade this summer!

E- Essential Item?
iPhone - I am not sure how people lived without smart phones. 

F- Favorite Color?
Pink or Purple

G- Game to play or watch?
I really love going to a football game, but don't care to watch it on TV

H- Hometown?
Los Angeles, CA, I lived there from birth to 18 and then moved back when I was 26. I love it there and often miss it

I- Indulgence?
I really love Reese! I try not to eat them often.

J- Job?

K- Kids and names?
None 

L- Life is incomplete without?
From our recent trip to Italy!

M- Music group or singer?
Geez, I like stuff that is on the radio mostly (Rihanna, Ariana Grande, Maroon Five)! But also like Sublime. 

N- Number of siblings?
2 Younger Sisters! Stevee is 21 and I also have a 12 year old sister!

O- Oranges or apples?
Oranges 

P- Phobias/Fears?
I am afraid of falling, hitting my mouth, and then my teeth fall out!

Q- Favorite Quote?
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think"
 ~Winnie the Pooh 

R- Reason to Smile?
Disneyland and being with people I care about!

S- Season?
Summer - I love the warm weather!

T- Tattoos?
Nope

U- Unknown fact about me?
I was the Sweetheart of Sigma Chi in college. It was my claim to fame back then and I rarely talk about it now! Crazy how much my life has changed. I miss those guys often!

The day I became Sweetheart of Sigma Chi!

V- Vegetable you love?
Recently I am loving most of them! 

W- Worst habit?
Procrastination! I always wait to the last minute to do something.....UGGHH - I guess I will work on that.

X- X-Rays you've had?
None for broken bones, just on my teeth!

Y- Your favorite food?
I have been craving real Mexican tacos! But I love pineapple!

Z- Zodiac?
Aquarius 

Hope you enjoyed!



                                                  Follow Me: BlogLovin / Twitter Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...