1. The main reason for my trip to LA was to run the Disneyland 1/2 Marathon with my mom and sister. You can read the recap of the race here. I am so happy that I was able to run a race with both my mom and my sister.
2. On Monday, my parents took my middle sister to back to college and I got to spend the entire day with my little sister. We started the day at the Aquarium of the Pacific, took a boat ride in Long Beach, then met some aviation friends for dinner. It was so much fun to spend the day with her.
3. Tuesday morning I woke up way too early and caught a flight back home to Colorado. LAX was a nightmare, the TSA line was a 2 hour wait. I got in to Denver around 10am and went straight to work. I had a 12 hour shift at work but spending the weekend with my family made it so worth it.
4. I love Joe! He is the best. I causally said that I really like Justin Timberlake and that I would love to see his concert. I didn't think much of it, but Joe surprised me with tickets to his 20/20 Concert in Denver!! I am so excited and so spoiled.
5. I received my VoxBox this week! It was actually filled with a ton of really great products and I can't wait to do a few product reviews.
My new schedule is kind of amazing/sucks. I work 4 days a week 10 hour days, which means I have 3 days off a week in a row! But...My work week is Friday to Monday. So, tomorrow is my "Monday". So long weekends, it was good knowing you.
What was your highlight of the week?
I hope you have a great weekend!