Due to Mallory's very exciting news, I felt as though Shirley Temples where in order! They are a perfect go to non-alicohlic drink.
What you need:
- Cute paper straws (not needed, but much more fun!
DLW and Joe just watched as Mal and I tried our best to make the pizzas! It was a lot of fun and really easy to make.
- Pizza Dough - I bought mine from Safeway for only $1.50, it was in the cooler area. I know Pubix also sells the homemade dough. Mal also suggested the whole wheat Pillsbury Doughboy dough.
- Pizza Sauce - I bought a few small jars that I found near the spaghetti sauce.
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Toppings - I did pepperoni, bell pepper, and onion.
Once the pizza has been put together we put them in the oven on 425 degrees for 15 minutes.
|Only photo that Joe took of us making pizza.|
Mal brought some amazing mini cakes and I made some chocolate covered strawberries! I actually took a ton of photos of making the strawberries, because this was done before Mal and Dan came over. :)
Chocolate Covered Strawberries:
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate - I used Ghirardelli Chocolate
- Small Pot
- Microwave safe bowl
I never realized how easy it was to make chocolate covered strawberries and I will be making some again in the future.
1. Wash Strawberries
2. Bring water to a boil in a small pot
3. Place a microwaveable bowl on top of the small pot and add chocolate
4. Once the chocolate is melted dip the strawberries into the chocolate
5. Place the chocolate covered strawberries on to parchment paper
6. Let sit in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or until hard
It's always nice to have friends over and really nice when you don't have to prepare to much!
What is your go-to meal when inviting people over?
How was your Valentine's Day?