Sunday, May 5, 2013

Weekend Adventures

For the past few months I've been making it a point to spend more time with my family. Fridays have been a great day to do this. We have gone to Disneyland, gone to the Food Truck Fridays (I'll be sure to write a post about the food trucks), or just hang out at home.

This Friday we took my little sister to basketball practice. While she was at practice me and my middle sister went for a hike. I try to get a work out when ever possible. While on our hike we found a really big tire. So what did we do? We took pictures of course.
Here is my sisters take on yoga. 


Sunday morning I took my sisters horse back riding at Griffith Park. My middle sister had been wanting to go for awhile now and this weekend seemed like the perfect chance to go. I haven't been hitting the gym as much as I have been recently because I am transitioning into my vegan diet. So I have had plenty of free time on my hands. The stables are open at 8 am so we decided that it would be best to get up early and go. We got there promptly at 8 am and were quickly given 3 horses.
Red, Sway, and Jennifer






We had a great time and will be back for sure. It's always so nice to be able to hang out with my sisters and do fun activities. On our way home I received a call from my boyfriend! He has been really busy with the deployment so I haven't had a chance to talk to him that much this past week. I quickly let him know that I would like a horse of my own....maybe one day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...