Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Care Packages

My boyfriend has been deployed for a few months now and I always try to make it a point to send a care package every 2 weeks. I think I may have out did myself on the very first one. I wanted to make it special, so I went to the internet of course. I spent days looking at Pinterest and Instagram for ideas and then it hit me ... March Madness... He is a huge Syracuse fan.This is what I came up with.




I now try to reach this level of creativity when I send my packages. I have brainstormed with everyone from my closest friends to my family to the instagram community. It has been a fun way to keep the time moving, yet still allows me to spend some time with my sisters (they often help me make the packages). I am so proud of my boyfriend and if it makes him happy then I will continue to make packages until he comes home.

If you would like to see more of my care packages you can check out my Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...