Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July! - Thank You!

4th of July is one of my favorite holidays and this year it is even more special for me. I am so very thankful for all of the men and women who protect our country. Most of the time, I spend the 4th of July with friends or family just having a great time, doing fun things. To be honest, I can't really say that I even thought about what people in the military are doing for us. I was always one of those people who just celebrated just to celebrate.


I want to take this time to thank the men and women that are in our military. Thank you for protecting our country. Thank you for all of the sacrifices that you and your family make on a daily bases. Thank you to the spouses and children who are often left to celebrate alone and who stand behind their serivce member. Stay strong! 


Thank you dad for serving our country. Although you served before I was born, I just want you to know that I am proud.

Thank you Joe for everything you do for me and for our country. It is people like you who give us the opportunity to celebrate this special day. While we are here having a drink and spending time with our families, you are in Afghanistan. I am sure it is hot and you have a ton of things to do. But please know that I am ALWAYS thinking about you. I can not wait until you are home safe with me.


Please have safe and Happy 4th of July.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...