Friday, July 5, 2013

H54F!

Since I am still recovering from my eye surgery, this week was a really slow week. But, I managed to find 5 pictures from my week!

1. I had Monday off and my sister decided she wanted to take her behind the wheel test. When we first arrived someone who had just finished their test, had ran into a sign and right through the bushes. I doubt they got their license. But my sister did!! So look out on the road, Stevee is a licensed driver!

2. "I make my own Sunshine" - I was trying to come up with a wonderful care package theme, but this is all that I could come up with. It was orignally going to be a hawaii theme, but Joe started to request actual things that he needed. Now it's just stuff he needs and a box about me. :) post will come as soon as he gets the box, he reads my blog now.

3. For my first day back to work in a week and my first day with my new "boss", I decided I wanted to dress up a little bit. I went to TJ Maxx and found an adorable dress. I got complements all day and it was only $16.99!!

4. I went to spend some quality time with my 2 sisters the other day. We went to the movies and saw Despicable ME 2. The movie was really cute and we ate popcorn and drank slurpies. I am going to pay for all of this junk food that I have been eating. :(

5. My 4th of July was really laid back, I spent the entire day just hanging out with my family. We BBQ'd and ate cake! I spent most of the day watching movies with my sisters or on my computer. We didn't even go see fireworks but, I still had a great time. In a few months both me and my middle sister Stevee will be gone (I am moving to CO and Stevee is going back to college in San Francisco) so it is nice to have these days just hanging out at the house

I doubt my weekend will be very exciting either, but I am really enjoying this time to just relax. It's really rare. Happy Friday!!

Link up with Lauren Elizabeth of H54F!


4 comments:

  1. Found your blog from your post in mals smile! I loved all those care packages you sent your man! Your blog is so cute!!
    Check mine out too!
    http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennie,

      Thanks for stopping by! I will be sure to go check out and follow your blog too!

      Delete
  2. steph - i'm also a new blogger & just found you through mal smiles & read through your posts - i am really inspired! your care packages are so amazing & i liked reading about your deployment.. my boyfriend has recently joined the air force & is in the process of taking tests to determine his jobs (he wants to do special ops), so i love finding women who are going through what i know i'll be going through. especially as a girlfriend - not as a wife.
    have a great day/weekend (:
    - nicole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nicole, Thanks for stopping by! If you ever need any advise, please feel free to email me. Things are very different as a girlfriend. Hope you have a great weekend too! xoxo,steph

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...