Friday, July 26, 2013

High 5 for Friday!! - Last time in LA :(

This week has flown by! I can't believe it is already Friday and I move on Monday. I am no where near where I should be on the packing department, but I'm ok with that. It is also my last day at my current job. This whole week has been like the last week of college. You know that feeling you get when you know there are things that could be done, but you just can't seem to focus.

1. I started the week off at my favorite place on earth... Disneyland. I took my two sisters and we had a blast.
2. My new Mac Book Pro! I have been going back and forth on if I really needed a new laptop, my current Mac Book won't really hold a charge. I got it while I was in college, so it was time for a change. There is no better love/hate feeling then treating yourself to a nice gift.
3. After working a block away from the famous lights at the LACMA I finally wen to go take the require picture. It is so neat to see all of those street post at night.
4. Food Trucks!! I love Food Trucks - I was told by a good friend that I criticized his choice of eating at a food truck once. I don't remember this story, but if it did happen, it was because he was eating a regular old food truck. But these trucks are special. They have amazing food in them. I was so happy the other day that I have a girls night with Ana tonight to go to one last Food Truck Friday.
5. Denver International Airport here I come. I am so excited that I will be working at DIA. It's so amazing to be able to do what I went to school for AND be in the same area as Joe.

So many other amazing things happened this week, but the link up is 5 things. I also have so many fun things planned for my last weekend in LA. I hope I can fit in all in.

 I hope you have an amazing weekend! 


Link up with Lauren Elizabeth of H54F!







Follow Me: BlogLovin / Twitter / Instagram


3 comments:

  1. Found your blog through the H54F linkup and I love it! What did you go to school for? Your job seems extremely interesting. Have a great week!

    Kara
    www.mskarabelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting food from a real food truck is one of the items on my bucket list! Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lived in Cali for a year and NEVER ate at a food truck. I've been hearing so many people talk about them and now I am regreting my decision LOL. Anyways, good luck on your move! I know how stressful they can be.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...