Friday, June 28, 2013

High Five For Friday!

I am very excited to participate in my very first H54F!

1. I am so happy that I was able to spend the entire weekend with my bff Brittany! She is a very good friend of mine from college and I miss her so much. 
2. We are finally at the 1/2 way mark for the deployment!! I am so excited. Only 20 more weeks. ha
3. I made and sent 3 care packages for Joe and 2 of the soldiers in his office. Everyone loves the care packages that I send to Joe, so I decided I would spread the love!
4. My first surgery ever! It went well, but I am still not feeling so well. If you spend any time in the sun, please go read this post! My Joe was by my side the entire time.
5. My check up at the eye doctor went well! He said my eye should be back to normal in 2-4 weeks! He also told me that I am a funny fun person when I am on anesthesia. haha I don't even remember seeing the doctor at all the day of my surgery. 

Link up with Lauren Elizabeth of H54F! 

Enjoy your Friday!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...