Thursday, August 29, 2013

Meet my Little, Haylee

I am so excited to introduce you all to Haylee, she is my little from the Big and Little Blogging Network. I have been having a great time getting to know her and figuring out this blogging world with her.

Grab button for B&L


Hello, Living in the Moment readers! It’s a pleasure to guest-post for Steph; isn’t she great? She is my blogging big, and it has been wonderful getting to know her.


My name is Haylee, and I blog over at Jets and a Brunette. My little corner of the web features anecdotes and adventures from my day-to-day life. I am a twenty-something newlywed to my wonderful husband, Brent. He and I are walking life together as we figure out marriage and Air Force life.  


The wife:

The husband:


On my blog, you will find a smorgasbord of topics. Among the most common are: silly fiascos, married life, advice, meal planning, and weekend shenanigans. I have a passion for cooking, photography (although I am not the best photographer), reading, planning, shopping, and, of course, blogging.


Some of my most popular posts are:


I started blogging as a hobby, and it has quickly became one of my favorite things to do. I love meeting fellow bloggers, and I would be overjoyed to meet you as well. I hope you’ll hop on over to my little space and say, “Hello!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...